Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's a BOY!!!

I just spoke with M, and apparently she slipped on the stairs last night and her mom insisted they go to the ER to make sure all was okay. They did a bunch of tests on her, and she is fine, and the baby is fine, and it's a BOY!! She is measuring 22 weeks and the baby already weighs a pound, and looks good and healthy. She couldn't change her appointment next week, but she will make her June appointment for a Friday or a Monday and we'll go down that weekend. M said she was pretty sure she wanted to let us parent the baby after speaking with us, and she really enjoyed seeing our profile as well to put faces with the voices. To her, it was more important to talk to us rather than see our profile, and I think that's nice.

I called the lawyer in Nashville yesterday and left her a voice message, so as soon as she calls me back we can get the legal ball rolling.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I now have someone to give Adam's stuff to as he outgrows it. How exciting! What a great way to spend Mother and Father's Day...anticipating your son.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just THRILLED for you!!!!!

Let me know when the baby shower is!!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger t said...

so exciting!!!! I'm so happy that you're going to have a baby boy.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love being a boy mommy and i know you will too! what a fabulous wonderful thing!

Janice

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jill said...

A little boy...how exciting! Thank goodness everything was okay after the fall.

I'm so happy for you and David!!

Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home