Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Still in the running

I heard from T, and apparently the twin PBM had a death in the family, so that's why she didn't hear back for such a long time. T spoke to the PBM's friend, and the friend said that the PBM hadn't even looked at the other profiles yet, so T sent ours as well. The friend also said the PBM is struggling financially and T reminded her that if she matches then she will get expenses paid, so hopefully she will make a decision this week. The good news is there are only two other families, and I am pretty sure we are the only one in Texas. Since she wants a pretty open adoption we are hoping that us being nearby will help us to be chosen.

We did find out it is two boys, one for sure and the other probable. I have to admit I was really hoping for boy/girl twins, because I do want a little girl. But I will be thrilled if we get chosen!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I hope you hear soon.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger t said...

Melissa, I hope you get the twins. I hope you get the call soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home