Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Still waiting for our baby

Well, we didn't get chosen. It's a little disappointing because the odds were so good; this is the second time we've been one of two couples and not chosen. She said there was nothing she didn't like about our profile, so that is good to know. So now we wait again. T had another baby due in May that we can be considered for, so I'm waiting to hear from her if she is starting to submit profiles or not. A friend also got me a couple of leads through her agency so I am waiting to hear back from them to see if either is possible for us.

We are going to Tampa this weekend for a friend's wedding (and she is pregnant, only two months off the Pill, grrrrr). I will see my sister, and luckily my dad and stepmom will be down visiting my sister so I get to see them too. The pups are going to stay with a coworker of David's and we went over and met his dog last night. I think I might need a Sheltie for my small dog!

6 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh a Sheltie! They are soooo pretty and smart to boot! Anyways, you're a wonderful person and I am sure that your profile is perfect. You will be matched. That is certain. Chin up, ok?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Thanks sweetie. I am definitely keeping my chin up (thanks to the help of my friends). Shelties are awfully pretty, aren't they?

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Melissa!! Your baby will come, I know it will.

Stephanie

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is your turn now! Hoping you get the call from T with the perfect situation real soon.

Shelbe

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger t said...

hey, where are the pics??? I want pics of tampa! (I am typing one-handed trying to keep neil's nose off the computer keys!)

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Mel said...

I have to get the pics up, I'm sorry! I will get them off the camera today if I think of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home