Thursday, September 07, 2006

We're home!

We are happy to have returned to Texas last Friday! We were out eating lunch, and our lawyer called and said we could go home if we could find an agency in Texas willing to do our post-placement visits. We called our Texas lawyer and got a name, they agreed, and we packed like mad people and got a flight home Friday night. Benjamin was a trooper on the plane, and is happy to be home.

Our dogs are doing great with him, they're very sweet and gentle and like to lick his toes. He goes for his first pediatrician appointment tomorrow, so I'll update with his new stats.

7 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and waiting for an update!! I didn't want to bug you guys b/c I figure you've been pretty busy!! So glad you are home and all are doing well....what a dream come true! :)

Stephanie

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Benjamin is so cute. I'm glad the doggies love him--they'll love him even more when he starts walking around with food!

We're fixing to leave on vacation but I have my computer with me to watch your updates--let us know how it's going with the feedings, poopings and midnight cries.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Oh my goodness -- I haven't been here in awhile....and look what I missed! Congratulations!!! He looks beautiful....and so do you. So glad you are home.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your home coming! ~ Fran

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger rdhdprincess said...

I just wanted to say congratulations!! I a so very happy for you! Your son is beautiful, too.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures, please. Love, Danica

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Laura F. said...

Pictures, pictures!!!! Hello?? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home