Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Medical records

I received the medical records from M's clinic yesterday, and I was right that she hasn't been seeing the doctor. She had one prenatal appointment in late May when she decided to place the baby, and has not been back (other than for her 24-week ultrasound) until her appointment last week. I am disappointed that she has not been getting adequate prenatal care, but it doesn't surprise me at all. Things looked good last week and Bubba was measuring 34.5 weeks. A note in her records said that the patient was having a difficult time with transportation but assured them her mother would drive her to her remaining appointments. She has to go back in two weeks, and I think I need to stay on top of her about making sure she goes, now that we're so close to the end.

Can you believe he is due in 29 days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home