Sunday, August 13, 2006

Baby Shower Booty!


Here are some of the cool things I got for the baby shower. I have such wonderful friends and family!

On the left, lots of toys and the ever-crucial Boppy and bouncy seat.




On the right, look at all the great books Bubba has to read. And a baby book specifically for adoptive families on the bottom left!






Killer is investigating some more cool toys in the cupboard.








Look at all the cute clothes! And Bubba's first pair of Robeez (with puppies, of course).








This is a baby sweater that my Nina made. She has severe arthritis and can no longer knit, but she had this one in her stash in her cedar chest.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratualtions! I am such an emotional twit over here crying... but I just love that you got a baby shower! Bubba is blessed to have you as you are he.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all that stuff. I especially love the little sweater made by your Nina; those kinds of gifts are so much more special. I bet this makes it seem that much more real.

Mandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home