Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flaky, flaky

M had an appointment scheduled with the lawyer last Thursday, and was supposed to bring the rest of her family history forms (she filled them out wrong initially), the ultrasound video, sign a release for her medical records, and to provide info on the pbdad so that the lawyer can find him in prison. But M did not show up and did not call, which annoyed me (and the lawyer). The lawyer reached her yesterday, and M was hemming and hawing about car troubles. The lawyer has court out her way on Thursday and said "I'm coming out to you" and I'm glad about that. I really hope that M is home, or I will be majorly annoyed.

Honestly, I have a feeling that she has been skipping doctor's appointments and doesn't want me to know. I still feel like she is on track with placing, but just not super-concerned about appointments since she has an adoption plan and is getting expenses paid.

Seven more weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home