Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ultrasound update

I just spoke with T and all is well. The hospital needed to cancel M's appt next week but said they could see her tomorrow for her ultrasound. We won't be able to be there, but they're doing photos and video (cool!) that we will get. And then she will schedule her next appt for a Friday or a Monday and we'll make a plan to go for the weekend then. I have to say I'm relieved about not having to try and coordinate travel over Memorial Day weekend! We are supposedly going to have a conference call tonight or tomorrow to talk again. And M has been referring friends of hers to T and that is good, because it means she really trusts T. M will be calling the agency this afternoon to get squared away with them.

OK, I'm starting to believe this might actually happen. I did score a nice lot of baby boy clothes on eBay for $66!

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Nina said...

How exciting to get the video of your baby! Yes, YOUR baby. Sounds as if this is very real and he'll be wearing those eBay clothes before you know it!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger t said...

I love that you already get to buy clothes! great deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home