Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mural photos



To the left is a before photo. The walls are mustard yellow, which we decided to keep. The ceiling slants down and we're going to paint that part like the sky with the sun, then I ordered a glow in the dark stencil kit of the actual winter night sky for the ceiling. The curtain in the room is a dark blue which I thought would work, but it's darker than all the blue in my bedding so I'll have to get something else.



To the right is an after picture. The shots are kind of dark because our camera died and I had to use the camcorder. All the fish were from a stencil set, but I had to do the seaweed myself. I printed out some photos of seaweed stencils and just kind of winged it. I think it came out pretty good.

Below are some closer shots of the details.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful mural! I did a fish mural at a middle school I used to teach at. You are quite the talented seaweed painter, too!

karen/naked ovary

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That turned our wonderful! What a great room. You better watch out--people will want to hire you for their rooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home