Monday, October 10, 2005

A plea to the Infertility Gods

Dear Infertility Gods -

Why is it so hard to get pregnant? And why is it so hard to keep a pregnancy, once achieving that elusive goal?

I have been on an IVF buddy group with some women since our first IVF, about a year ago. We've had some other members come and go, as they get pregnant on their first IVF cycle, and now there are five of us veterans left. First I finally got pregnant, followed by a few weeks of ultrasound hell, and lost my baby. Then my friend Amanda gets pregnant, followed by the same few weeks of ultrasound hell and lost her baby. Now my friend Teena gets pregnant, followed by the same few weeks of ultrasound hell and lost her baby. WHY? It makes me so ANGRY that this keeps happening to me and my friends. I just want one of us to catch a break. Please?

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that plea with all my heart. I just don't get it. I really hope we all finally catch a break soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home