Thursday, October 06, 2005

Random things that made me happy yesterday

  1. I ordered the crib bedding.
  2. I went to get my fingerprints done yesterday, and the officer told me I was the third adoptive parent that day coming in. He hadn't fingerprinted anyone for adopting in two years. He told me he just gets a warm feeling when he fingerprints people like me, and wished me the best of luck. How sweet was that? Of course he also gave me the now-you're-adopting-you'll-get-pregnant speech, but I just smiled at him since he'd been so sweet.
  3. I got a check from my RE for $4200 yesterday. They told me two days before ER on the last cycle that they didn't think I had enough insurance coverage and made me give them some cash to draw on while they processed insurance. I guess insurance covered more than I thought, or else it was pity pay for miscarriage.
  4. Oh yeah, I ordered the crib bedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home