Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I guess it wasn't AF after all

It's been almost 9 weeks since my D&C, and the Witch has yet to rear her ugly head. I haven't had a period since the end of May, and it's been kind of nice. I had some spotting start on Sunday and figured it was finally time, but it was very little, and old brown blood. Less blood than I had in my early pregnancy spotting.

I am looking kind of forward to my period returning though, to see if my body can finally be normal again or if the IF drugs have messed it up. Maybe all that Gonal-F had a permanent effect and I won't be a late ovulator anymore, or maybe I'll make my own progesterone for once. Riiiiiiight.

And of course, there is the secret hope that I will become pregnant somehow, on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home