Monday, August 29, 2005

My vagina

What can I say, IF really wrecks your sex life. First the hormones - they make you fat, the needles leave bruises all over you, and take away your sex drive completely. Then all the restrictions with IVF of no sex after retrieval, but you have to have sex 3 days before retrieval, but you don't want to because you are so bloated and your ovaries hurt from being overfilled with eggs.

My vagina is feeling pretty tired these days, and doesn't want anything inside of her. I normally use the Keeper menstrual cup, and for several months I haven't been able to stand it, and I've been wearing pads. Yes, pads. Ugh. Then there are all those visits being poked and prodded by the dildo-cam. Doctors and other medical personnel constantly looking at your poor vagina. A D&C to suck your poor baby out through your vagina.

David feels the same way, just sapped by all this. We haven't had sex since June 8th, and it hasn't really bothered either of us. I am no longer bleeding, but we just don't feel like it yet. I'm hoping our nice romantic trip to Jamaica will help, and I'll definitely bring some sexy undies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home