Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The eve of our visit to Nashville

We are off tomorrow morning early for Nashville. I called M yesterday to touch base about the appointment, and she was filling out paperwork at the apartment she found. She said she'd call me back (she didn't) but we chatted for a couple of minutes. She said it would be easiest to meet us at the hotel or the clinic, but she really hoped we could come and see her place and meet her kids so we can get an idea of what Bubba might look like. So that seemed like a good sign to me. I'm curious to see if it looks like she's making plans for this third child to stay there. I'm pretty sure she's lying about that, although I don't know what the motivation could be. I want to ask her about her relationship with the other family since they have a child that is a half-sibling to ours and I want him to know his sister. I also want to feel out her plans for after the birth, and see if I can get a feeling if she's planning to keep the baby or not.

I just hope that we get something resolved this visit, whether we walk away or stay committed.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip--I hope it'll help resolve some of the crazy stuff that's going on with the BM.

De

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Nina said...

Mel, I wish this process was easier for you and not such a rollercoaster. I hope that whatever the outcome of your trip, that you feel at peace.

Cyber-hugs...

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm wishing you a good trip that will allow you to feel more confident about the situation. I look forward to your update after the trip.

Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home