Thursday, December 29, 2005

One interview down, two to go

The interview was fine. Mostly a lot of questions similar to our PRIDE homework, and asking about the goals of PRIDE. We also talked about how I was raised, disciplined, my relationship with my family, my marriage, and my infertility. I did tell her that I drank wine daily, I hope that wasn't a mistake. She just asked and I wasn't on guard enough to lie about it, and I didn't think I should lie. I did tell her that I stopped easily when I was pregnant and wouldn't drink around my child. Ack, I should keep my mouth shut. But it wasn't bad, just long. And I love holiday weeks - the traffic at rush hour was nothing and I made it home in a normal amount of time. David is going in today, and she thinks she can probably come out next week to finish up.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Mel, this is so exciting! Good luck with the rest of the process, and I can't wait until you get matched!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting these interviews done! We had all of ours done on the same day and boy was the length of it brutal!
I'll bet that this process really starts to pick up speed for you soon - how exciting!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Thanks guys! We are excited and now being so close to the end, it really feels like it's going to happen soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home